These are cards that I have collected mostly by buying packs in 2015.
 |
| 2015 topps gold cups. I'm not sure who I'm missing, as I have only 8, and there always used to be 10. But I have multiples of all 8 of these guys, so maybe there aren't any more. I'm not sure. |
 |
| This page has a theme: the foes of the 2015 postseason. It's strange that Matt Harvey is a future star card, since it's his 4th year or so in the big leagues. |
 |
| Included here is a Bryce Harper photo variation card, pulled from a pack. May be a bit of a rarity. |
 |
| Happily I got a Kris Bryant rookie card, so I'm covered there. |
 |
| Really like the Jose Abreu archives rookie card here, I think it's a 2014 card. |
 |
| Since moving to the bay area, I adopted the Giants as my NL team, which then became difficult as they faced the Royals in the 2014 W.S. I never saw that one coming. I met Hunter Pence in my office one day, he came around saying hello to everybody. |
 |
| I am a fan of the topps Archive set. You get only stars from the past and present, and all kinds of styles. |
 |
| Cut this picture off a bit. I think the Brian McCann card on the bottom right there is an error, Yankees is supposed to be in white. |
No comments:
Post a Comment